First, I’d like to thank Original Dante for nominating me to the Liebster Award. I did never heard of this before, but here we are, I’ll take it and then, let’s see what will happen !
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
So here is the first question :
1. Favorite Horror movie? if you don’t like them, why?
I have never seen an horror movie, the only one I saw was called Mamouth, but I don’t know if it is a real horror movie like those ones we can think of. The story is about a meteorite who crashes on the Earth and it wakes up the mamouth, which has been frozen in its time and now kept in a museum. The mamouth is in a great fury and destroys all in the city, even humans, but there’s one moment I found great, it’s when the mamouth is crushing the bad man of the story, a student I think…
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
If I won to the lottery, I would buy a big house, an electric car and some things I want to have, and then I think I would give the rest to an association for poor children, or for genetical diseases, or cancer or things like that (and if there’s a rest! We never said it was billions!).
3. Which form of public transport do you prefer? why?
I prefer taking the tramway, because there’s a lot of seats, more than in a bus, and I like the voice who is telling the name of the station. I usually take the tramway and I’m used to that, I don’t take a lot of different public transport so it’s quite difficult to answer that.
4. What was you favorite holiday?
My favourite holidays was one I don’t really remember, but my family and I went to a camping, we had a mobil-home and there was a swimming pool. I enjoyed that quite a lot, because first I was about 7 or 8, and then, because there was an English couple, they were quite old I remember, and so we spoke in English, that was the first time I spoke to an English person, because you know I’m French and so, at 7 or 8 years old, French people doesn’t have a high level in English, we just know how to introduce ourselves. This couple was really kind with us, children, and for the next Christmas, I remember they sent us a present.
5. Have you ever been on TV?
No, I’ve never been on TV, except that my mum and I were filmed during those summer holidays in Paris but it didn’t appear on TV. We were asked about how we found Paris, and how it was great to have a little bath in the pools on the Champ-de-Mars.
6. What is your least favorite word?
In French, my least favorite word is… I don’t know, can’t think of a word like that in French. In English, I’d say my least favorite word is “fat”, because I hate it as a material thing, and I don’t like the sound of it.
7. In X’s and O’s which do you normally pick?
Didn’t really understand the question, but I understood it as if I had to choose a letter between X and O. If it’s that, I would pick O, because, I don’t know! 😉
8. What is your most used word?
My most used word ? Apart from those you use in the life, like me, you, I, and the usual verbs, I’d say it is “just”, as a teenager (yeah, I think that helps!), I add it to a lot of senteces in a normal day. I’ve got a French expression, which is “C’est juste énorme”, and that means, in English, “It’s just great”, actually, I’d say it’s the translation.
9. Do you believe in aliens?
Aliens? Extra terrestrials? Nope. I don’t think they exist, and that we can find rational explanations to weird things. Apart from that, I don’t believe in aliens, but I believe in different life forms like on Mars planet.
10. What is your opinion on rats?
I only hate rats, with their big eyes and all, they could give you diseases, that’s bad. Rats are ugly and bad, that’s why I don’t like them.
11. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I do think it’s when there’s a misunderstanding and somehow, you and all of the people around you heard the same thing as you, and when you don’t know wether to tell it to the person who said it, or not to tell it.
Yay, I’ve done it ! Here is my list of nominees !
Et si j’étais transparente ?
Le Monde des Loups
Olivia Dessins et illustrations
Yummy Mommy à Paris
And finally I nominated :
I don’t really know other bloggers very well so those ones are the only ones I nominated.
We may also have Essentially Happy, but I’m not sure of her taking part of the Liebster Award. We’ll see it if she does it !
My questions for the nominees are
1. Have you ever tried to count the stars ?
2. Have you ever seen a famous person, a star, an actor and so on… ?
3. Do you think God exists ?
4. Would you like to become the CEO of a big company ?
5 Do you agree with people that think we have a fate we can’t control ?
6. What is your favourite colour and why ?
7.Do you usually have good habits like make your bed after getting up, clean the table … ?
8. How much time do you spend blogging per week ?
9 Who is your favourite blogger of the moment ?
10. Do you believe you can erase the wrong you’ve done ?
11. Do you think there is a way to become what you’ve always wanted to be ?
That’s a big thing done for today ! Hope you all will have fun !